polarimetry blog

Laurent

Jul 21, 2008, 11:54:47 AM7/21/08
to Polarization
Dear colleagues,
I think that a polarimetry blog, reporting news (papers, applications,
industrial achievements, ...) in the field of imaging polarimetry is
lacking. Therefore, I've been trying to update a very basic blog for a
few weeks. You can find it at http://polarimetry.bigue.fr . It is not
intended to sum up basics of polarimetry (just try wikipedia for it),
it is rather dedicated to hot topics in polarimetry.
If you think that this blog is useful, interesting, could be improved,
could mention useful links or papers you know, ... please feel free to
let me know at polar...@bigue.fr .
At the moment, the blog is not open for discussion. I think that the
google polarization group is best suited for this purpose.
Regards