3X Optical Zoom Flex Camera TV cell phone

Jenny

Jul 30, 2008, 9:13:24 AM7/30/08
to kir...@magnet.fsu.edu, Polari...@googlegroups.com, membe...@spymuseum.org, cl...@spymuseum.org, mat...@mjnewton.demon.co.uk, mgar...@zoladc.com, hmcn...@spymuseum.org, bad...@spymuseum.org, cl...@spymusuem.org, humanre...@spymuseum.org, aab...@spymuseum.org, spys...@spymuseum.org, vsman...@spymuseum.org

Dear

Good day and Compliments!

We are displaying the latest products of our company - 3X Optical Zoom Flex (Auto-focus) Camera, 5-mega Pixel Digital Camera, Dual SIM cards, dual standby Mobile TV phone!

The technical notices of the Products are in annex, please download it.

We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension.

Best regards!

Contact: Jonson

Web: www.kanwin.net

Msn: Jons...@live.cn