We Need a 28th Amendment to Make America Equal for ALL

RE Ausetkmt

Oct 10, 2010, 1:35:03 PM10/10/10
to Thinktank
Greetings in the name of Truth and Rights !

We believe that the only way to change ignorance is to educate those who don't understand.
We NEED YOU to Read and then Pass This Along to Your Entire Network.
If by chance the videos are missing from this mail please click to visit BadGalsRadio to see the original post which contains all the media including Video and a comment form.

Each election we ignore the cause of most of our ills as American Citizens and as Voters
we have the power to take back our voices. Demand that Your Governor Signs On to the 28th Amendment
Action NOW.

WE Cannot Afford to Wait Any Longer - Congress and the Senate Must Be A Part of America NOW.

Best,

~RE
BadGalsRadio.com // Reality in a Foundation Sound

So You Say You’re Not a Racist Lady – Just Say F*Tea

October 11, 2010
By Reality

Curiousity is gonna be the death of a whole lotta us, if we continue to ask ourselves why; when we hear things like this – watch this,

CALLER: I’m 90 years old and I just wanted to ask the colored man, why don’t colored people instead of saying what we did to them, why don’t they say what we did for them? They talk about the slavery but since then they have been given welfare, free medicine, free everything.

HARLESTON: Ma’am I think this is more of a conversation about the relationship between the administration and the people on Wall Street and not necessarily one that’s based on race.

CALLER: Oh, okay. I’m not a racist. That was my comment. Thank you.

But of course we have a snappy retort on this little incident. you see this is the mentality of 90 year olds who vote. if you sit home in november, she and her camomille tea partiers will take over the recently in the process of being reformed government; and set us back to Colored.

Yes White and Black People we will again be dealing with this old and tired addage. just think of how easy it is to equate it with todays ills.

1. Healthcare -
2. Economics –
3. Free Everything..

She says she’s not a racist, but please tell me where I go to get that Free Everything ?

Anybody ?

Anyway to continue – as we’ve run into a good spate of material we found something that seemingly brings that old lady into her element, from the Ghetto. yeahhh I said the Ghetto.  there is A Black Tea Partier, in case you didn’t know. his name is Lloyd Marcus and this is him – Notice Those Beady Eyes (side-eye). He looks like he’s been dipped in Koolaid. uhh ruhh Tea..

We found out about him from our friends at TWIB.com; so you know it’s bonified.  this is a short clipping from TWIB.com on The Tea Party and Why We should all just say F* Tea.

Inside the mind of a Black Tea Party Patriot

Lloyd Marcus is a black guy in the Tea Party because he feels he’s smarter than everyone. He feels that he sees the truth and that although most people think the message that the Tea Party is sending is bat-shit crazy and that blacks participating in it is even crazier, he knows better. He’s not blinded by pesky things like history and facts. He’s a star amongst them because he legitimizes their inane commentary.

He’s a black Tea Party patriot because he needs the feeling of superiority that going against the common sense grain gives him.

Too bad for him that he wasn’t the only Negro to make it out of the hood. There are a lot of us who have no problems calling him on all of his bullshit.
(end of clipping)

And that My Friends is Why YOU MUST VOTE IN NOVEMBER,

Lets also add this to the things we need to do in order to fix this broken government once and for all –

Subject: IT ONLY TAKES 38 OF 50

Governors of 35 states have already filed Suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon them. It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention. This will take less than thirty seconds to read. If you agree, please pass it on. An idea whose time has come!

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest was to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform … in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn’t seem logical.

We do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don’t care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

A Constitutional Convention – this is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come. I’m asking each addressee to forward this Email to a minimum of ten people on their Address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in The  United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.

***Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution***

“Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the  United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or  Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the  United States .”

Please Be Sure to Pass This Along as WE All Have a Vote in How This Plays Out

Seriously,