Garden Update: Work Day/Orientation 10 a.m. Saturday

Jack Downs

Apr 19, 2024, 1:00:44 PMApr 19
to Plattsburgh Community Garden
Gardeners,

Our first work day starts 10 a.m. Saturday. Weather should be OK, but not great.

New Gardeners, this includes an orientation meeting at the Penfield Garden, also starting at 10. Please try to attend.

Returning Penfield Gardeners, we will be cleaning the shed, working on our piles and doing other odd jobs.

Returning PHA gardeners, although you have no organized work day, please do your best to clean up your shed and keep your garden neat.

All gardeners, the water is now on for hand watering. The hose systems won't be in for  a while. We hope to get compost in within a week or so, depending on the weather.

I'm sure you are all eager to get gardening, but don't rush the season too much and don't work wet soil.

See you at the garden,

Jack