Garden Update: Meeting 10 a.m. Saturday

Jack Downs

Apr 11, 2024, 1:55:21 PMApr 11
to Plattsburgh Community Garden
New and returning gardeners,

A reminder that our kickoff meeting will be held 10 a.m. Saturday in the Plattsburgh Public Library upstairs meeting room.

Returning gardeners, if you haven't gotten your payment in to reserve your spot, come to the meeting at 10 a.m. sharp and do it then.

New gardeners, after we sort out returning members will will assign plots. Plots will be assigned in the order applications were received.

If you are a new gardener who isn't able to attend, don't worry, I will email you with your plot info.

Although we will have a brief informational session after plots are assigned, all new gardeners should attend an orientation session 10 a.m. Saturday, April 20, at the Penfield Garden.

For returning gardeners, that's our first work day.

See you at the meeting,

Jack