Garden Update: Water, Locks and Save the Date

Jack Downs

May 17, 2024, 11:16:47 AMMay 17
to Plattsburgh Community Garden
Gardeners,

Water is back on at Penfield.

I've had a request to send a general note about lock combinations. Although we did change the combination mid-way through last season at Penfield, since then combinations are unchanged. Please remember to keep combinations secure and not give them to non-gardeners.

Penfield -- 4433 for water and shed
PHA -- 4321 for water and shed

SAVE THE DATE -- Our street drive fundraiser is Saturday, May 25. Meet at Hawkins Hall parking lot. We start at 9 a.m. and go till 1 or 2 p.m. We could really use more help this year. Please attend.

See you at the garden,

Jack