Garden Update: Fundraiser 10 a.m. Saturday

Jack Downs

May 19, 2023, 10:02:31 AM5/19/23
to Plattsburgh Community Garden
Gardeners,

A reminder: Our annual street drive fundraiser begins at 10 a.m. tomorrow (Saturday). We expect to work till about 2 p.m.

The weather forecast calls for a chance of showers and cool weather, so please come prepared. We will run this fundraiser rain or shine.

Also, please wear bright clothing for standing in traffic. For safety, please don't bring young children or pets.

As no one wants to work 4 solid hours on the street, coming at 11 or 12 can be a big help.

Park in the Hawkins Hall lot. We will be working in the intersection of Cornelia and Beekman.

In other news:
  • Penfield gardeners should notice that we now have compost and woodchips.  So please add compost to your plots and fix up your aisles.
  • Also at Penfield, we continue to see the water left on. Please don't leave shed or water unlocked as you leave the garden unless you pass the responsibility on to another gardener.
Jack