Garden Update: Website Updates, Board Meeting

Jack Downs

Nov 30, 2023, 12:32:53 PM11/30/23
to Plattsburgh Community Garden
Gardeners,

I have updated our website  -- www.plattsburghcommunitygarden.org/ -- with 2024 documents.

If you know anyone who might want to participate next season, please send them to the site. There they can download and application and get other info.

And have you reserved your plot for next year? Remember, if your personal info has not changed, you don't need to fill out an application. Just make out a check to Plattsburgh Community Garden and send to:

Plattsburgh Community Garden
C/O Jack Downs
96A Oak St.
Plattsburgh NY 12901

Include a note with your plot numbers and any other info you want to send along.

Fees remain $35 per plot at Penfield and $25 at PHA. However, PHA residents can garden there for free. But all gardeners, free or paid, must let me know before our kickoff meeting if they want to keep their plots.

Our 2024 meeting will be 10 a.m. Saturday, April 13 at the Plattsburgh Public Library upstairs meeting room.

Speaking of meetings, the garden board will meet 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 13, in the library Smart Room. Garden members are welcome. Or if you have a topic you want us to address, let me know ahead of time: jdow...@gmail.com.

Best,

Jack