Garden Update: Work Day Saturday

Jack Downs

Jul 21, 2023, 7:41:26 AM7/21/23
to Plattsburgh Community Garden
Gardeners,

Saturday is a garden work day. Weather forecast is OK for this wet summer. However, don't come to the garden in a downpour.

Penfield gardeners, please come to the work day 10 a.m. Saturday. Board members will be on hand to direct you. Some possible tasks include: policing the wood chip pile, renewing aisles, cleaning the shed.

Also at Penfield, lets welcome two new gardeners who are taking over neglected plots: Francis Payette and Edward Neubauer. We may be helping them get their plots in order during the work day.

PHA gardeners, although there is no organized work day, we ask that you take some time to clean the shed and pull grass/weeds from the edges of the plot walls.

And everyone, if you can't make it to a work day, please set aside a couple hours for these tasks when you are next at the garden.

See you at the garden,

Jack