Garden Update: Work Day Saturday

Jack Downs

Nov 2, 2023, 2:59:49 PM11/2/23
to Plattsburgh Community Garden
Gardeners,

A reminder that Saturday is a work day at the garden. For Penfield gardeners, board members should be on hand to help organize you at about 10 a.m. PHA gardeners should work on their own.

I suggest cleaning the shed, general neatening and, at Penfield, work on the piles.

And a general reminder -- all trellises, constructions and tall posts must be taken down at the end of the season, although you can continue to grow late-season plants if you like.

Also remember that this is a good time of year to reserve your plot for next season by sending me a check and a note. On the note, include your plot number and any change in contact info. Fees remain $35 at Penfield, $25 at PHA and free at PHA for residents of the Housing Authority. But PHA residents must still contact me via mail or email to reserve their plots.

Make checks out to: Plattsburgh Community Garden Group
and mail to:
PCGG C/O Jack Downs
96A Oak St.
Plattsburgh, NY 12901