Group access settings buggy? (was: pivotallabsopensource - Google Groups: Message Pending)

1 view

Chad Woolley

Mar 29, 2009, 5:06:30 PM3/29/09
to Pivotal Labs Open Source
I don't know what the heck is up with this group. I turned off all
message moderation last week and it is still sending these approval
messages out. Google groups buggy? Any ideas?

Mar 30, 2009, 3:40:04 PM3/30/09
to pivotallab...@googlegroups.com
"Who can post messages" is currently set to "Members only" (see attached).

--
Edward Hieatt
VP Engineering & Principal, Pivotal Labs

Picture 1.png

Chad Woolley

Mar 30, 2009, 3:42:04 PM3/30/09
to pivotallab...@googlegroups.com
Yes, but the person who was getting flagged for approval (repeatedly)
is a member.