Re: Can Desert work with Rails 2.3.2 yet?

1 view

Brian Takita

Apr 8, 2009, 12:43:27 PM4/8/09
to pivotallab...@googlegroups.com, Robert J Berger, Parker Thompson
I think Parker was working on making Desert fully 2.3.2 compatible.
TMK, Desert is compatible, other than the routes files in the plugins
always being loaded, due to Rails integrating Engines.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Chad Woolley <ch...@pivotallabs.com> wrote:
> Not sure if anybody got back to you, but here's our public mailing list:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/pivotallabsopensource
>
> Thanks,
> -- Chad
>
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Robert J Berger <rbe...@runa.com> wrote:
>> Hi, its hard to tell from anything online if Desert can work with Rails
>> 2.3.2 yet. Is there a wiki/blog/discussion group for desert?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Rob
>> __________________
>> Robert J Berger - CTO
>> (Our name has been changed from Cinch to Runa)
>> 520 San Antonio Rd Suite 210, Mountain View, CA 94040
>> +1 408-838-8896
>> http://blog.ibd.com / http://www.runa.com

Edward Hieatt

Apr 8, 2009, 12:47:33 PM4/8/09
to pivotallab...@googlegroups.com, Robert J Berger, Parker Thompson
We're working on support for Rails 2.3 this week.
--
Edward Hieatt
VP Engineering & Principal, Pivotal Labs