Parachutes

John Clayton

Apr 3, 2016, 12:21:10 PM4/3/16
to pit...@googlegroups.com

Guys

I’m getting close to test fights in my Pitts and I’m inquiring about which emergency parachutes that work best with the Kimball carbon fiber seats?

I’ve looked at Softie and Strong parachutes and both have models that they say work in the Model12, but not sure about the seats that I have or how to order them to fit.

Any information about what has worked for you would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

John Clayton

801-859-9995

Pitts Model Ser #70

Should be ready for first flight in June

Dan Young

Apr 3, 2016, 1:14:40 PM4/3/16
to pit...@googlegroups.com
I use the Butler chute in my model 12 (carbon) and it fits great.
--
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL TO START A NEW TOPIC ! ! !
Otherwise Google will just add it to the above subject thread.

TO START A NEW TOPIC:
You have to make a new "virgin" email addressed to Pit...@googlegroups.com
Press CTRL-N in most email programs to do this

NOTE: You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pitts Model 12" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
Pitts12-u...@googlegroups.com

HELPFUL LINKS: http://groups.google.com/group/Pitts12?hl=en
Jim Kimball Enterprises www.PittsModel12.com
www.2wings.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pitts Model 12" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/pitts12.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pitts12/000001d18dc4%24d3ddcd10%247b996730%24%40comcast.net.