MoFo new owner checking in

Kendel McCarley

Oct 23, 2015, 9:00:22 PM10/23/15
to Pit...@googlegroups.com

Word seems to have gotten around, but I’ll make it official.

Hello.  My name is Kendel McCarley and I have an airplane buying problem.

N177MF is now sitting in Tucson, Arizona.  The engine is off the airframe and stored on a new motor mount from JKE.  The landing gear are off and I have a growing pile…. errr, growing piles of parts coming off the airframe.

I’m still taking inventory of the damage… and questioning my sanity.

Pictures can be found in my dropbox (until somebody learns me a better way to store them on the inter webs).

Darin Bishop

Oct 28, 2015, 11:57:18 PM10/28/15
to pit...@googlegroups.com
Kendel,

Thanks for letting us see what you're starting with, its a shame to see such a mess, but hopefully it'll morph into flying condition or help make another plane fly sooner or something.

Darin