Another one flys

rod.edwards

Mar 2, 2018, 5:54:04 PM3/2/18
to Pitts Model 12
We have finally flown our Pitts 12, VH WOQ for the first time after almost 5 years of building.  A big thanks to Larry King for the successful flight, and helping me get her so straight first up.  Also thanks to Kevin for all his advice over the journey, the assistance the Kimballs provide is amazing.  Thanks to Darin for his web and tech support, from which I was able to build my own HP fuse and it has worked a treat.  It is an awesome feeling flying your own home built airplane, a huge reward for all the effort, so if you are stuck with your project or are losing energy, please push through the tough times as the reward is worth it.  With the Barrett engine up front, the thrust is simply mind boggling
IMG_6289.JPG
First take off.MOV
First landing.MOV