Elevator hinges

Phil Raine

Mar 26, 2015, 4:05:31 PM3/26/15
to pit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Group,

I am at last making a slow start to cover my tail Surfaces and as i am a novice a new question pops up at every step. The latest was "How do I seal the elevator and rudder hinges to stop water blowing in ?

Grateful for any tips guys!

Phil Raine

Kevin Kimball

Mar 26, 2015, 4:07:13 PM3/26/15
to pit...@googlegroups.com
You don't. That is why all fabric covered parts must have drain holes on lower surface at trailing edge.

--
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL TO START A NEW TOPIC ! ! !
Otherwise Google will just add it to the above subject thread.

TO START A NEW TOPIC:
You have to make a new "virgin" email addressed to Pit...@googlegroups.com
Press CTRL-N in most email programs to do this

NOTE: You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pitts Model 12" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
Pitts12-u...@googlegroups.com

HELPFUL LINKS: http://groups.google.com/group/Pitts12?hl=en
Jim Kimball Enterprises www.PittsModel12.com
www.2wings.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pitts Model 12" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pitts12.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pitts12/27092167-1f7f-405f-86a6-bb4213d8f032%40googlegroups.com.

Phil Raine

Mar 26, 2015, 4:29:28 PM3/26/15
to pit...@googlegroups.com
Cheers Kevin, I suspected as much, just wanted to be sure.