builder's list

Kevin Kimball

Feb 4, 2018, 11:10:26 AM2/4/18
to 1Pitts12 List
Group,

I am trying to get an accurate list of Model 12 builders/owners who are in need of kit parts or support in some way.  This list is for the upcoming new owners of the Model 12 program so they can be sure to get you guys the parts and support you require.

Please email me at KJKi...@me.com with your contact info, what you need now or will need in the near future, etc. for your project.  For example, if you have the wings underway and need the rest of the kit, let me know.  I do have a good bit of info on all this but thought I would send out a bulk message to beside to cover all of you that I can.

Thank you,

Kevin