Anti-chafe on tail feathers

62 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Phil Raine

μη αναγνωσμένη,
7 Απρ 2015, 11:44:50 π.μ.7/4/15
ως pit...@googlegroups.com
Kevin,

I read somewhere that you use scotch tape as anti-chafing on tail feather ribs etc. What type of scotch tape would that be?

Phil Raine

Kevin Kimball

μη αναγνωσμένη,
7 Απρ 2015, 11:47:11 π.μ.7/4/15
ως pit...@googlegroups.com
I don't use any anti chafe tape on the model 12. The reference I make to using it is on vintage airplanes with nails or sharp edges.

--
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL TO START A NEW TOPIC ! ! !
Otherwise Google will just add it to the above subject thread.

TO START A NEW TOPIC:
You have to make a new "virgin" email addressed to Pit...@googlegroups.com
Press CTRL-N in most email programs to do this

NOTE: You are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pitts Model 12" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:
Pitts12-u...@googlegroups.com

HELPFUL LINKS: http://groups.google.com/group/Pitts12?hl=en
Jim Kimball Enterprises www.PittsModel12.com
www.2wings.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pitts Model 12" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pitts12.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pitts12/83e44b18-50dd-4ddf-9184-da2784d0a587%40googlegroups.com.
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη