HL 361 NOW Published and Available

misc.pcn

Jun 24, 2024, 4:44:29 PMJun 24
to Pilot Communication Net
B777 highflight narrow.jpg

RE: HL 361 is available through links below:

Dear PCN,

We have three options to access and two ways each issue of the HL is archived. Please view it at either of the following links and bookmark
it. Also explore the added Blog functions.

Note: the Blog page loads SLOW because of the RSS feeds on it. Please
give it a little time.

http://pcnhighlife.blogspot.com

The second way to view or to print a recent High Life is a
traditional PDF file. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH MS Explorer PLEASE try FIREFOX or CHROME TO VIEW!

Google Docs link below to the latest HL issue 361:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OkgNthA8OGTaB5ecbGviC2j4VeuGOtyN/view?usp=sharing

(Note: If you wish to view, print or download the file as a traditional PDF then click link

below then at upper middle click Download arrow).

Want to see ALL archived PDF’s?   ALL Archived PDF’s in our PCN High Life Folder.

This Link is for ALL Archived Issues from HL 060  and on

If you want the latest High Life issue click on the link above All Archived Issues.

(or URL at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzB_SBDmSd9AMzViODQ3MDQtODhjYy00YzkwLThiMzktM2FhMDEzMDZhYjA0?resourcekey=0-sovghKhA1zNRWP5SUxjUqA&usp=sharing )

Note 1: if links are not hot in this google doc, try dragging the cursor and highlighting then click on it.
Note 2: To view a past issue of the HL inside Google Docs, click on
the Folder icon in the header.

Please provide feedback for any subscription or viewing issues.

Please do not REPLY to this email but rather send all correspondence
to my email in the signature.

Mark Sztanyo
PCN Dir
mark....@gmail.com