Generated Links are not working anymore

Anton Kejr

Jan 18, 2013, 4:22:28 AM1/18/13
to php-object...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

we lately realized that POG is now version 3.1 beta.

Well there wasn't any info about this and the generated links in source code of generated files aren't working anymore. All the definitions are gone :-( ...

Can anybody give us some insights whats going on ?

Thanks

Anton

Paris Paraskeva

Jan 18, 2013, 4:51:49 AM1/18/13
to <php-object-generator@googlegroups.com>
Hi all

i can see that the generated objects are version 3.1 beta as well. and links in generated objects don't recreate the object attributes on the site

I can see some commits in Github on the 15th of Jan, maybe Joel mistakenly deployed a beta on the live site?

Kindest Regards,

Paris Paraskeva
Managing Director
M.E. & E. United Worx Ltd
33, Apostolou Pavlou Avenue, Office 103, 8046 Paphos, Cyprus
Mob.: +357 99575501
Tel.: +357 26220707 , Fax.: +357 26221002
pa...@unitedworx.comwww.unitedworx.com

Mario

Jan 18, 2013, 6:43:57 AM1/18/13
to php-object-generator
Hi all,

Joel is updating some code and the previously generated links are not working for a couple of days.
You may use this link until then:

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Have a nice day.
--

«Si la depuración es el proceso de eliminar errores, entonces la programación debe ser el proceso de introducirlos.» -- Edsger W. Dijkstra

Anton Kejr

Jan 18, 2013, 7:06:00 AM1/18/13
to php-object...@googlegroups.com
Perfect ! Your are great guys and I love POG :-)

Cheers

Anton

Joel

Jan 25, 2013, 3:01:49 AM1/25/13
to php-object...@googlegroups.com
I committed a fix for the regeneration bug to git- this functionality should now be restored.

sorry any issues caused