POG breaks with mysql 5.6.33

lkasdorf

Oct 27, 2016, 4:02:26 PM10/27/16
to Php Object Generator
I know that no right minded person should still be using POG, but I've written a LOT of code using it over the years. I tried porting one of these sites to a new server which is running mysql 5.6.33 (the old, working server had 5.5.52) and POG me up doesn't work when there is a parent child relation.

I thought the issue was that the tables that were created didn't allow null values, and the POG test insert uses a null for the related table. But I go into phpmyadmin and set that field to allow null and it still doesn't work.

I'm trying to figure out what it is about 5.6.33 that is causing me grief- I think it is related to sql_mode - not sure.

If anybody has ideas, I'd sure like to hear them!
Thanks
Lynn Kasdorf