how to view trace messages? white screen after POG me up

lkasdorf

Feb 10, 2016, 5:16:29 PM2/10/16
to Php Object Generator
I have been using POG for 10 years or so. I built a project with it yesterday and it worked fine. Today, I cannot get any object I create to work in setup when I click POG me up. I just get a blank window where I would normally see the status check messages and the proceed link. No text at all- no error messages.

I have been trying the objects that I created yesterday, and I created a 3 field test object. Nothing works. I've tried setting the objects to php5/pog and php 5.1/pdo

I do see an error msg in the JS console Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined for the file xPandMenu.js line 276

Did something change today (2/10/2016)?

I pulled down the source and I'm trying to get my own instance of POG running, but no luck yet.

In the setup index file I see a bunch of AddTrace messages- how do I see these?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Joel Wan

Feb 10, 2016, 5:20:01 PM2/10/16
to php-object...@googlegroups.com