Transition

1 view

Rud, A G

Jul 11, 2010, 12:39:32 PM7/11/10
to PHILOSED (philosed@googlegroups.com)

I have accepted an offer to be dean and professor at Washington State University, starting next month. Rita and I will miss colleagues at Purdue, but look forward to new opportunities in a different part of the country. Take care.

\\
a. g. rud
head \ department of educational studies \ college of education \ purdue university

T  765.494.9171    F  765.496.1228
E  rud @ purdue.edu  R  brng 5108d
I   http://www.edst.purdue.edu/rud
you can burn a candle at both ends if it is long enough – albert schweitzer

Recent Book: A.G. Rud, Jim Garrison, and Lynda Stone eds. (2009).

John Dewey at One Hundred-Fifty: Reflections for a New Century.

West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press.