European Conference on Educational Research 2010: Helsinki

Craig Cunningham

Oct 3, 2009, 9:03:01 AM10/3/09
to Phil...@googlegroups.com, johndewe...@cuip.net

May I suggest that philosophers and others interested in educational issues across cultures and continents plan to attend the European Conference on Educational Research (ECER) 2010 in Helsinki in late August 2010.

I attended ECER 2009 in Vienna this past week and the philosophical network (and other networks) at the conference were vibrant and extremely interesting to me, as an American without prior experience at international conferences.

The call for proposals will be issued in November.

The theme is “Education and Cultural Change”.

The web site is http://www.helsinki.fi/ecer2010/

-----

Craig A. Cunningham, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

National College of Education

National-Louis University

122 S. Michigan Avenue

Chicago IL 60603

1-312-261-3605

craig.cu...@nl.edu

http://craigcunningham.com

It's about lighting a fire, not filling a bucket!