call for proposals for a special issue of Studies in Philosophy and Education

Craig Cunningham

Nov 13, 2008, 11:18:26 PM11/13/08
to Phil...@googlegroups.com

call for proposals for a special issue of Studies in Philosophy and Education

Studies in Philosophy and Education, an International Journal in the philosophy of education published by Springer Science+ Business Media, regularly publishes guest-edited special issues. We are currently looking for proposals for Special Issues for Volumes 29 (2010) and 30 (2011). If you are interested in developing a proposal, please contact the editor-in-chief, Gert Biesta (gert....@stir.ac.uk) to discuss your ideas. We are interested in a wide range of topics within the field of educational philosophy and theory, and particularly in special issues that cover new ground and explore the boundaries of the field. After initial discussion you will be invited to submit a formal proposal. We anticipate that there will be an opportunity for publishing a maximum of 4 special issues in 2010-2011. If you have any further question or suggestions, please get in touch.

With best wishes,

Gert Biesta, editor-in-chief

The Stirling Institute of Education, University of Stirling, UK

http://www.springer.com/education/educational+philosophy/journal/11217

Gert Biesta

Professor of Education and Director of Postgraduate Research, The Stirling Institute of Education

University of Stirling, UK

Editor-in-chief Studies in Philosophy and Education

new website: www.gertbiesta.com

Academic Excellence at the Heart of Scotland.

The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.