Not fake

Marlana Uezjj

Sep 27, 2009, 1:54:35 PM9/27/09
to phil...@googlegroups.com
To ensure you receive our emails please add sender to your address book. If you cannot view the images in this email please click here. You can manage your email communications from GPNotebook at any time by clicking here. Our emails may also include information from other carefully selected companies including promotional materials from pharmaceutical companies similar to the messages seen on the PulseToday, SearchMedica and GPnotebook websites that may be of interest to you.

+++ Important image blocked! Click here to show it

ABOUT iGPNotebook
By registering with GPnotebook you will gain access to our premium service called iGPnotebook. This allows you to do many things including
- keep a track of your reading - and get a statement whenever you need it
- produce printer friendly versions of GPnotebook pages
- customise the web site with extra information relevant to your practice
The iGPnotebook plus package is provided free to UK medics click here for an account
Click here to view our Privacy policy