first philly vinmoto get together tonight

1 view

cycleadam

Nov 16, 2007, 4:20:58 PM11/16/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
bunch of vinmoto folks & others getting together at my shop tonight
8:pm,,bring beer or whatever..adam 267-973-9421 address 2212
sepviva st. phila. pa. 19125 www.libertyvintage.com

Skip Chernoff

Nov 16, 2007, 10:40:50 PM11/16/07
to philly...@googlegroups.com

Adam thanks for blasting my head,nice meeting you and Jason