VinMoto MotoGP Group?

1 view

tom parker

Apr 3, 2008, 6:56:48 PM4/3/08
to philly...@googlegroups.com
This isn't vin, but it's VinMoto!

I'm investigating group purchases for the Indianapolis MotoGP race on September 14. If we can get at least 20 people who want to purchase tickets as part of the VinMoto group, we can get some choice benefits. If you've already purchased your tickets, please keep reading -- I'm going to see if I can get people retroactively included in our group.

The IMS isn't offering any discounts, but we would get:

1. Free bike parking for the event.
2. Getting the VinMoto.org name listed on the displays around the track.
3. Best of all -- a parade lap on the MotoGP track.

I'm not privy to any of the related restrictions and conditions yet. At this point, I need to see how many of you are planning on going and would be willing to order your tickets under the VinMoto group. Pricing would be the same (starting at $75 for general admission for all three days), and we can all still call and buy our own tickets. You'd just have to tell them you're part of our group.

I've created a form where you can let me know that you want to be in the group. Please only sign up if a) you are committed to buying tickets for the September 14, 2008 MotoGP races at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway or b) you've already purchased your tickets. Be certain to include a valid email address so I can forward information on group purchases to you once they've been arranged. Sign up at:

I'll send updates to the list, but will only be forwarding details to people who have signed up for the group ticket purchase. So please, if you're going to MotoGP, sign up today so I can get things moving with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

cheers,
tom
--
Tom Parker