Hello From Bucks Co.

ca

Oct 24, 2007, 2:18:23 PM10/24/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
Just stopping by to say HI to everyone. I found you guys on CL and
thought I'd check it out. I live outside Philly near Doyelstown. Used
to live in the NE before.

I mostly ride newer bikes. Currently I have an 06 SV650 but I LOVE the
look and feel of a classic bike. I have a 73 CB750 that I'm trying to
make a Cafe Racer...if I ever get around to finishing it

tex

Oct 24, 2007, 6:49:00 PM10/24/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
arik,

check out www.caferacer.net for a source of inspiration for your cafe
project.

adam at liberty cycles has a 1976 cb750 underway......

i'm mainly into cb350, but if i can help you along, just let me know.

welcome to the fold.

tex

sprinter666

Nov 12, 2007, 9:35:18 AM11/12/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto

Hey buddy I live in Trenton NJ with GS450, My buddy lives in Yardley
with gs450 and another buddy in Doylestown with XS400
get on caferacer like tex suggested so we can see pics.. matt

adam cramer

Nov 12, 2007, 11:12:31 AM11/12/07
to philly...@googlegroups.com
cool,,more the merrier? sp?.,,gonna have a weekly get together at my shop www.libertyvintage.com all welcome,,free advise,,use my tools , what ever,,beer,,burnouts if needed..bounce ideas of each other,,,complain about the cold

skipch...@hotmail.com

Nov 13, 2007, 3:59:29 AM11/13/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
Here are a couple of my Cafe Racers ....The green one is a Triton,61
slimline frame,Triumph 750,the other one is my Triumph
Caff.....Skip.........http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/
phillyskip/?action=view&current=DSC01464.jpg

skipch...@hotmail.com

Nov 13, 2007, 4:06:57 AM11/13/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
That's funny ,my photos didn't appear,lets try this
one........................................................................................................................................................................http://
s136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/phillyskip/?
action=view&current=DSC02606.jpg

On Nov 12, 11:12 am, adam cramer <cyclea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> cool,,more the merrier? sp?.,,gonna have a weekly get together at my shopwww.libertyvintage.comall welcome,,free advise,,use my tools , what ever,,beer,,burnouts if needed..bounce ideas of each other,,,complain about the cold> From: MatthewTPe...@gmail.com> To: Philly...@googlegroups.com> Subject: [PhillyVinMoto] Re: Hello From Bucks Co.> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:35:18 +0000> > > > > Hey buddy I live in Trenton NJ with GS450, My buddy lives in Yardley> with gs450 and another buddy in Doylestown with XS400> get on caferacer like tex suggested so we can see pics.. matt> > > _________________________________________________________________
> Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

Message has been deleted

ca

Nov 14, 2007, 3:15:52 PM11/14/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
Sorry guys been real busy at work :(

Skip thanks for the pics I was drooling over them...lol...Very nice
looking bikes. I've also been looking into selling my current bike and
getting a rig!

Sprinter
I work in Morrisville. You've prolly seen the place from Rt1 The one
with all the police cars!
Didnt think there was anyone in the Doyelstown area that had a
"classic" Everyone I see is eighter a Harley (lookalike) or a super
sport. I'll get on that website when I get home today!!

On Nov 13, 4:06 am, skipchern...@hotmail.com wrote:
> That's funny ,my photos didn't appear,lets try this

> one........................................................................­...........................................................................­.....................http://

> s136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/phillyskip/?
> action=view&current=DSC02606.jpg
>
> On Nov 12, 11:12 am, adam cramer <cyclea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > cool,,more the merrier? sp?.,,gonna have a weekly get together at my shopwww.libertyvintage.comallwelcome,,free advise,,use my tools , what ever,,beer,,burnouts if needed..bounce ideas of each other,,,complain about the cold> From: MatthewTPe...@gmail.com> To: Philly...@googlegroups.com> Subject: [PhillyVinMoto] Re: Hello From Bucks Co.> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:35:18 +0000> > > > > Hey buddy I live in Trenton NJ with GS450, My buddy lives in Yardley> with gs450 and another buddy in Doylestown with XS400> get on caferacer like tex suggested so we can see pics.. matt> > > _________________________________________________________________
> > Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us- Hide quoted text -

sprinter666

Nov 20, 2007, 11:35:45 AM11/20/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
Yeah dude i always drive past there my other buddy lives right behind
the biglots on bus rt 1... Awesome you should come to the meet at
liberty this friday we could get a sweet gang together and get fresh
tribals bike gang tatts. haha