VinMotoing at the MotoGP

tom parker

Sep 9, 2008, 1:23:47 AM9/9/08
to co-ohv...@googlegroups.com, Portland Vintage Motorcyclists, TwnVi...@googlegroups.com, NYCvinMoto Mailing List, MilVi...@googlegroups.com, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, philly...@googlegroups.com, indyv...@googlegroups.com, spring...@googlegroups.com
I'm sending this out to all the VinMotos. I've been talking on the
IndyVinMoto list about how everyone who is town for the MotoGP should
get together. Here's what's going on. (Indy folks, if I have any of
the locations wrong, let me know and I'll pass it along.)

Friday:
We're going to the Rathskeller <http://www.rathskeller.com/> at 401 E
Michigan St. The phone number is (317) 636-0396. I've posted this on
Upcoming so you can RSVP if you want, so we'll have some kind of idea
how many people will be showing up. I'm told they have a great beer
garden.

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1086251/

Saturday:
Ton Up GP at Locals Only. Bike parking and music by the Melismatics.
Cost is $5. http://www.localsonlyindy.com

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1080707/

There are plenty of things going on during MotoGP weekend. Be sure to
check out the official schedule. I'll probably be checking out the
motocross thing Thursday night.

http://www.redbullindianapolisgp.com/schedule/

I'm looking forward to meeting some of other VinMotonians. See you then.

cheers,
tom