MotoGP VinMoto Group Purchase -- Time to Buy!

tom parker

Jun 3, 2008, 5:41:57 PM6/3/08
to co-ohv...@googlegroups.com, Portland Vintage Motorcyclists, NYCvinMoto Mailing List, MilVi...@googlegroups.com, ChiVinMoto - Chicago Vintage Motorcyclists, indyv...@googlegroups.com, spring...@googlegroups.com, TwnVi...@googlegroups.com, philly...@googlegroups.com

All,

I apologize for how long this has taken to arrange, but things weren't initially looking too good. However, the final outcome is that it looks like:

a) we will be permitted to do a group purchase of tickets even though we won't be purchasing a single block of seats (i.e., you may purchase tickets wherever you want) and

b) those of you already holding tickets may call and ask to have your tickets linked to our group and get group benefits WITHOUT having to exchange your tickets (i.e., you can keep your existing seats).

If you previously signed up with me expressing interest in this group purchase, then I've also sent these instructions to you privately.

We do need to act reasonably quickly to make our purchases or tell them you're participating in the group. And if we don't meet the minimum of 20 new tickets being purchased, then we WILL NOT get the benefits.

By FRIDAY, JUNE 13, please call Zach Huston from Indianapolis Motor Speedway at 317-492-8411, tell him you are with the VinMoto.org group and that you need to purchase tickets or link your existing account to the group. Zach will handle all the ticket purchases and will do everything he can to link the existing ticket holders to the group so that you get the group benefits, including VIP motorcycle parking, a parade lap and a few other things.

cheers,
tom