Brit Iron Rebels

skipch...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2007, 8:08:58 AM11/18/07
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
I just thought that I'd pass this along to my new PhillyVinMoto
friends. I'm a member of a really cool club called the Brit Iron
Rebels. The club was started by Rikki Rocket drummer for the group
Poison. We have a "Clan" here in Philly, infact,we have one of the
most active Clans worldwide. You can get access to the forum,but you
must be "sponsored" by an active member ,you then must introduce
yourself online. To become a member takes sometime as you must post
for at least 3 months,and be active with the local clan.There is one
drawback,and that inorder to become a member you must own a vintage
brit bike ,or one of the new retro brit bikes.....no
Japanese ,Italian,or German bikes qualify. The club is about the
Rocker scene,Rockabilly Music,Hooliganism,Bikes ,Birds,and of
course.....Beer. If you have any interest at all go to<
www.britironrebels.com.>Thanks, PhillySkip BIR#131