lets do something,,dont give in to winter

cycleadam

Feb 8, 2008, 8:17:40 PM2/8/08
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
we had a great start to philly vinmoto but winter has taken its
toll..wake up people ,spring is right around the corner...we are still
trying to have a friday night shop night,,,maybe every other
week...bring your bikes down for free help and advise and yes we have
that tool you need,,friday nights 8pm iberty cycle 2212 sepviva st
phila pa 19125 call adam 267-973-9421,,,bring your friends,,bring
beer..hey you trenton guys,,help me do a import racer / bike event for
the spring...the old yards brewery ,,now philadelphia brewing co. will
help and we can get a big ,wide 4 block long street to block off near
my shop & the brewery....any one need a workbay? we have several
availble,,cars or cycles

Skip Chernoff

Feb 8, 2008, 8:24:17 PM2/8/08
to philly...@googlegroups.com
Adam ,good to hear from you,yes let's get together......Skip

> Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:17:40 -0800
> Subject: [PhillyVinMoto] lets do something,,dont give in to winter
> From: cycl...@hotmail.com
> To: Philly...@googlegroups.com

BoltAction

Feb 19, 2008, 3:17:11 PM2/19/08
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
Winter taking it's toll... what am I hearing? If the temp is above
freezing you should have the bike out... I sure as heck try to. I was
out on Sunday, 45 degrees and sunny seems like perfect riding weather
to me :-)

I keep trying to get down to Liberty on Friday nights but something
keeps popping up. Anyone going to be around this week or are you
pushing it off till next week? I'll try to get down there but I can't
promise anything I'm trying to get concert tickets for Friday night.

Drew

Skip Chernoff

Feb 20, 2008, 6:07:32 PM2/20/08
to philly...@googlegroups.com

I can't make it this Friday. I need to see the tax man.....Skip
> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:17:11 -0800
> Subject: [PhillyVinMoto] Re: lets do something,,dont give in to winter
> From: justic...@gmail.com
> To: Philly...@googlegroups.com

sprinter666

Feb 23, 2008, 12:13:43 AM2/23/08
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto

Hey gang tim and i were talking about checking out skip tonight.. but
its snowy and gross.... sooo anyway. lets set something up when we can
all be there.. im trying to bring some carbs by the week after next
for adam too look at and get his opinion. so maybe we could all shoot
for that date... ?
maybe
lets rap about a get together
best
matt petty

also adam.. call my cell i texted you the other night about tattoo
party...thought some of yyou guys might be down..

609-647-1557

Skip Chernoff

Feb 23, 2008, 5:08:38 AM2/23/08
to philly...@googlegroups.com

Hey Matt what did you mean by checking out Skip tonight? I'm not sure what that's about? LOL