YO DREW,BOLT ACTION,,HAVE COOL PROJECTS CHEEEEEEP

cycleadam

Mar 18, 2008, 10:50:32 PM3/18/08
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
HONDA CB350F /4 4 CYLINDER RAN ON TEST TANK TONIGHT,BUY IT SO I DONT
HAVE TO FIX IT,,,$400

BoltAction

Mar 19, 2008, 8:24:49 AM3/19/08
to Philly Vintage Motorcyclists - PhillyVinMoto
Adam,

Are you open on Saturdays? You going to be around this Friday night? I
do want to come down and check out the shop? Drop me an email, with
the info on the Honda. I'm a little strapped for cash right now but if
the bike is what I'm looking for I'm sure I can come up with the
money, somehow....

Thanks

Skip Chernoff

Mar 19, 2008, 8:40:15 AM3/19/08
to philly...@googlegroups.com

FOR SALE : Skip's 79 Triumph Bonneville $4000 firm 215 6765383
> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 05:24:49 -0700
> Subject: [PhillyVinMoto] Re: YO DREW,BOLT ACTION,,HAVE COOL PROJECTS CHEEEEEEP
> From: justic...@gmail.com
> To: Philly...@googlegroups.com

DSC01453.JPG

adam cramer

Mar 19, 2008, 9:42:59 AM3/19/08
to philly...@googlegroups.com

gonna be here friday night &skip i was i didnt already spend all my money on other nikes cause id like another late bonnie
> From: skipch...@hotmail.com
> To: philly...@googlegroups.com

> Subject: [PhillyVinMoto] Re: YO DREW,BOLT ACTION,,HAVE COOL PROJECTS CHEEEEEEP
> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:40:15 +0000

Skip Chernoff

Mar 19, 2008, 2:09:34 PM3/19/08
to philly...@googlegroups.com

I'm gonna try to get down on Friday....anybody gonna be there?