CFP: Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference

1 view

Jennifer Spohrer

Jan 7, 2020, 1:18:23 PM1/7/20
to Greater Philadelphia Digital Humanities Group
Dear colleagues,

We are now accepting proposals for the next Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference, which will take place on the Bryn Mawr College campus (in the Philadelphia suburbs) on May 20–21, 2020. The Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference is a forum for scholars and academics to present and share their practices, methods, experiences, and findings related to blended learning. We understand blended learning as any combination of online and face-to-face instruction that is intended to support, enhance, and develop high-impact learning experiences that embody the values of a liberal arts education.

The proposal deadline is February 16, 2020Please see our conference website for more details and to apply. For examples of presentations from previous conferences, visit our conference archive