April 2nd @ 6pm PFS: Innovation, Philanthropy, and the Future of Health Care

Tim (FlipperPA)

Mar 14, 2009, 10:50:16 AM3/14/09
to Philadelphia Future Salon
We're pleased to announce the return of the Philadelphia Future Salon,
on April 2nd, 2009 at 6pm. Please note, we're still meeting at the
offices of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, but they have moved to Liberty
Two!

The Topic:
Innovation, Philanthropy, and the Future of Health Care

This presentation will discuss a number of projects supported by the
Pioneer Portfolio of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, one of the
largest philanthropies in the US. The Pioneer Portfolio seeks to fund
innovative and unconventional projects that might produce
breakthroughs which could dramatically improve health and health care.
The presentation will also present a window on some underlying
conditions and trends that could have longer-term influence on how we
pursue health and deliver health care.

Leading the discussion is Paul Tarini, a Team Director of the Pioneer
Portfolio at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.

The event will take place at the offices of Buchanan Ingersoll &
Rooney PC, Two Liberty Place, Suite 3200, 50 S. 16th Street, on April
2nd, 2009. Please register in advance by sending your name to Frank
Taney at franci...@bipc.com so he can provide your name to
building security. The event starts at 6pm.

We hope to see you there, and feel free to spread the word.

Regards,

-Tim