HigherEdCamp is just a week away

Tim Allen

May 29, 2009, 3:10:07 PM5/29/09
to philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Futurists,

I'm passing along this message from the HigherEdCamp Philly team. The event is next Saturday, and is free! It'd be great to see you there.
Greetings,

I hope everyone is enjoying this fine Friday afternoon...

HigherEdCamp Philly is now only a week away. It's next Saturday, June 6th. Over 120 people from 20+ schools and organizations have registered. It's going to be an exciting day!

We're nearly sold out
Space is filling up quickly. We only have room for about 20 more attendees. Register asap before there's a waiting list. The camp is for anyone with an interest in how colleges/universities use and teach technology. That's higher ed tech workers, students, faculty, researchers, and entrepreneurs. We're following an open grid format so everyone has a chance to participate.

After party at World Cafe Live
This week we announced a HigherEdCamp after party at World Cafe Live. The party follows the camp for attendees with a starting open bar tab courtesy of P'unk Avenue and Sealworks Interactive. Consider chipping-in a few dollars to keep the tab open a little bit longer. There's few better advertisements for you or your organization than free beverages ;)

Wondering what sessions will be like?
Check out what other people are suggesting on the camp session board. Add your own session ideas to build some buzz.

Dave Konopka & Karen Leary
http://higheredphilly.com
http://twitter.com/higheredphilly

ATT145355.txt