FW: [PANMA] PANMA Event 10/14>Using Games & Simulations in Learning -REGISTER TODAY

Tim Allen

Oct 6, 2008, 10:58:19 AM10/6/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Futurists,

I'm passing this post from our friends on the PANMA list, as I know there's a large portion of our list interested in virtual worlds training and education. It looks like it will be a great program.

Regards,

-Tim

Date: Tuesday, October 14

Time: Program: 7:00 - 8:30pm, doors open at 6:30pm.

Pizza & Light refreshments will be provided. The event is free, but please pre-register here:

http://www.panma.org/reg.php

This event is sponsored by the Philadelphia Area New Media Association (PANMA).
Philadelphia Area New Media Association

You have to attend the event to be eligible to win a prize.

Tim Allen

Oct 6, 2008, 10:58:19 AM10/6/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com