FW: [PANMA] December 18 - PANMA Holiday Party

1 view

Tim Allen

Dec 5, 2008, 1:25:52 PM12/5/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Philadelphia Futurists!

Below is information for the yearly PANMA holiday party - free admission, free food, free drink! Since there is such a cross over between our two organizations, and since I put together much of this year's holiday party, anyone from PFS is more than welcome to attend. Simply register below if you'd like to come out. It is a great opportunity to meet other local forward thinkers, socialize, and network!

I hope to see you there!

Regards,

-Tim

Subject: [PANMA] December 18 - PANMA Holiday Party!

Just two weeks to go! Don't forget to register for PANMA's Annual Holiday Party - this year will be amazing!

You are invited to PANMA's annual Holiday Party on Thursday, December 18! This year we rock from 6 to 9pm at Fuzion Grill and Social Club, a fantastic upscale club at 460 North 2nd Street. Check out their website and get a look!

Thanks to our sponsors, this party will feature some very special extras:
  • Fuzion and PhillyUnions.com are giving us not only a large space just for our party, but also an open bar with single-mixed drinks (vodka+tonic, screwdrivers etc.)
  • Peregrine Salon is providing kegs of beer
  • HostMySite.com is providing food
And admission is FREE!

With PANMA and Philly's creative web-dev and design community out to party, this will be a year to remember! You don't want to miss this one, so please register now. We're looking for the best party yet!

Special thanks to our sponsors:
  • Fuzion Grill and Social Club, an upscale multi-dimensional hospitality and entertainment establishment, the premier nightlife destination for Philadelphia's sexiest, hippest and most beautiful crowd.
  • PhillyUnions.com, The Online Communication Network and Buy Union/Pro-Union Guide of the Philadelphia Council AFL-CIO
  • Peregrine Salon, a 3-D virtual-worlds development company creating content for international organizations, universities, private companies, and artists. Peregrine Salon is also very active in Second Life.
  • HostMySite.com, a local web hosting partner that specializes in complex managed servers, virtual private servers (VPS hosting) and shared web hosting solutions.  In addition we have a generous reseller program that may be of interested to web designers.

--
Reed Gustow
Philadelphia Area New Media Association