Recap of last Thursday, and upcoming Happy Hour!

Tim Allen

May 6, 2008, 4:40:26 PM5/6/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to everyone who attending last Thursday's Philadelphia Future
Salon, especially Dr. Roger Nagel.

As promised, a PDF of Dr. Nagel's presentation is available on the Google
Group web site here:
http://groups.google.com/group/PhiladelphiaFutureSalon/files

It was a great presentation, and if you couldn't make it, I would highly
recommend checking out the PDF.

On another note, PhillyCHI (Philly Computer Human Interaction) and PANMA
(Philadelphia Area New Media Association) are sponsoring a happy hour next
week. Since there is significant crossover between our groups' interests, I
thought I would mention it here:

PhillyCHI and PANMA May Happy Hour
Thursday, May 15, 5:30 - 7:30
National Mechanics Bar & Restaurant, 22 S 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
http://www.nationalmechanics.com (Back in my day, this was known as REVIVAL)

Regards,

-Tim