No meeting this month!

Tim Allen

Jun 4, 2008, 10:36:03 AM6/4/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com

Good morning!

We’ll be taking a hiatus this month as the moderators of the group have been extremely busy. We’ll send a notification out about our next discussion within a few weeks. Thanks, as always, for participating!

Regards,

-Timothy Allen

Crystal Kubitsky

Jun 12, 2008, 11:24:54 PM6/12/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Hi TIm!

I hope all is well. Noticed that the Philly Future Salon is taking a little break this summer. As mentioned before, here's the information about the UX Summer Picnic that we've been organizing. If you feel it's interesting to the members of Philly Future Salon we'd love to have them come and have a great time at Ridley Creek State Park on the 29th. Here's the details:

--------

Join us for some family fun at the first Greater Philadelphia User Experience Summer Picnic!

Date and Time: Sunday, June 29, 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Ridley Creek State Park - Pavilion #3
Google Map/Directions: http://tinyurl.com/4bvc2k

Our picnic location at Ridley Creek State Park couldn't be more perfect with a covered pavilion and parking, bathrooms, and a playground nearby.

You can find Pavilion #3 at Ridley Creek State Park on: http://tinyurl.com/58hg46 (PDF)

We will have plenty of sandwiches and wraps, salads, desserts, and beverages, and kid friendly foods for the little ones.  Additionally, we will a number of family games including croquet, bocce, and volleyball for everyone's enjoyment.

Our special event will be a volleyball tournament where each professional group will have the opportunity to show off their skills and talent!

So come and join us for a smashing good time!

Please RSVP by June 22nd: http://upadelawarevalley.org/events/event_register.php?id=10

The picnic is FREE and is sponsored by:
    * UPA Delaware Valley
    * PhillyCHI
    * PANMA
    * IDSA

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The picnic will be held rain or shine.

Alcohol is prohibited within the park.

----
Thanks!
Crystal Kubitsky
PhillyCHI Secretary

Crystal Kubitsky

Jun 12, 2008, 11:26:30 PM6/12/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Didn't mean to send that to the entire group. We'd love to have you all join us for the First Philly UX Summer Picnic!

Thanks :)
Crystal.

Taney, Francis

Jun 13, 2008, 10:07:02 AM6/13/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Crystal, I'm sure a number of the people on the list will be at the picnic.

On another note, the Philadelphia Chapter of the Future Salon never sleeps and my co-moderator Tim Allen will soon be posting news of an upcoming event exploring machinima for Thursday, July 17. Hope to see everyone there.

Frank

Jun 13, 2008, 3:51:45 PM6/13/08
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, I’ll be in England – but Frank is going, my partner in crime, so you’ll get to meet him!