FW: [PFS] Invite from Beth Ritter-Guth (bethritterguth@gmail.com)

Dave Young

Sep 1, 2007, 5:25:53 PM9/1/07
to Philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
Beth,

Due to the recent revelation that Quechup does not respect the privacy of its users and is exploiting the trust placed with them, I am not accepting invitations to Quechup.  http://www.cc-chapman.com/2007/09/01/quechup-just-spammed-my-address-book/

I can be contacted via LinkedIn if you would like to include me in your professional network.  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/125/680

Thank you for your understanding.

Dave Young
Purple Stripe Productions