Announcing the 2010 Higher Education Web Symposium

Tim Allen

Mar 10, 2010, 12:00:11 PM3/10/10
to philadelphi...@googlegroups.com
This just came across the wire - I hope to see some of you there!

It is with great excitement and anticipation that I announce the 3rd Higher Education Web Symposium, aka the Penn UI Conference. This year is going to be bigger and better than ever! Sign up: http://www.pennuiconf.org/

PennUICONF 2010

A Transformational Experience:  Change how you work.  Change how you think.

On July 21st, 2010 - July 22nd, 2010, programmers, designers, and project managers will be gathering at Huntsman Hall to see presentations, share war stories, and gain insight on cutting edge user experience and user centered design.

Don’t miss our amazing keynote speakers: Don Norman, author of Design of Everyday Things and Cory Ondrekja, former CTO of Linden Lab. Both of them will be in Philadelphia for the first time in many years and this is a great opportunity to see either one of them.

You will have 30 presentations to choose from, ranging on topics from "Using JQuery for Rich Experiences" to "Designing Navigation that Works", from "Critical Web Application Security Risks" to "Designing Accessible Websites: Moving Beyond Compliance". To see a full listing of presentations and conference details, please visit our website: http://www.pennuiconf.org/

All of this content, plus food (better than last year!) for just $350! Most conferences charge more than that for just one day!

Be one of the first 250 to sign up, and get a chance to win an Apple iPad!

Don't miss this incredible event: sign up today at http://www.pennuiconf.org/

Let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you in July!