New Future Salon Network Page on Facebook. Thanks for becoming a Fan!

john...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2009, 3:41:46 AM12/14/09
to Philadelphia Future Salon
Hi Philadelphia Future Makers!

I hope your Winter is going fabulously.

The ASF Future Salon Network (15 cities) now has a Facebook page. We
sincerely hope you will click over and "Become a Fan" of the page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-Salon/235086452515

Once they are "Fans" of the page, Salon leaders, attendees, and the
future curious in each of our cities can all use this page to post
info about upcoming (always free) Salons, suggest potential speakers,
post cool stories about the future of science, business, tech, and
social change, upload photos and videos, and ask questions and have
discussions on the discussions page. Posts you make here will make it
into News Feeds of other fans (unless they hide them), and generally
increase exposure of the Salons.

Facebook is improving rapidly. We encourage you to use it wisely now
to grow your positive, practical, future-oriented friends!

Visit http://accelerating.org/futuresalon.html for our current list of
Salons. Want to start a Future Salon in your city in 2010? Check out
the startup guide at the link above.

Friend Future Salon Network Director Brian Hill http://www.facebook.com/brian.hill
or ASF President John Smart http://www.facebook.com/john.m.smart if
you want to chat more about the Salons…