Robert Wood Johnson Foundation job opening

susanp

Nov 2, 2008, 9:49:50 PM11/2/08
to Philadelphia Future Salon
Hi there - The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the nation's largest
philanthropy devoted exclusively to health and health care, is
searching for a communications associate to support its Pioneer
Portfolio and its Public Health team. The Pioneer Portfolio is the
one grantmaking area in RWJF focused explicitly on the future, and on
supporting innovative ideas that could transform the future of health
and health care. We fund work in the areas of computer/video games
and health, prediction markets to forecast disease spread, social
network analysis, etc. To view the position description, please visit
http://www.rwjf.org/about/jobdetail.jsp?id=10126. RWJF is located in
Princeton but there is an ever-growing group of staff that commute
between the Philadelphia area and Princeton.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Susan Promislo
Communications Officer
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
susanp...@gmail.com