[PhilThreeten] Just a Little Patience...

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

PhilThreeten

ungelesen,
22.03.2006, 11:04:3922.03.06
an PhilThreeten...@googlegroups.com
It’s been almost a month since my last post and most of those prior to that had been book reviews. The last several weeks have been…dry, busy and twilight zonish.

There have been a host of decisions, developments and responsibilities from home, work, and personal interest that all seem to have popped up at the same time. Thus, the lack of writing.

I’ve had some ideas of what to write, but just haven’t found the time to do so. Hopefully, these will be fodder for some future posts. Additionally, I’ve been finishing up some books, so you’ll be seeing some book reviews soon (like…today:).

But mostly the lack of posting has come from a recoiling from much of what I’ve seen on the blogs. So much of it is reactionary. So much of it is simply nitpicking differences in theology that Scripture is either not clear on or rely on presuppositions that are supportable on both sides of the argument.

So I’ve been wondering where to go next with my own blog. How do I keep myself from being engulfed by the cacophony that is blogdom? And to figure that out, I’ve needed to be quiet. I’m still not completely sure what the ‘answer’ is, but I’m thinking that it will need to be more proactive in encouraging others to live a life of faith before God – whether that life looks exactly like mine or not.

But I’m still stewing over it, so be patient if all you see are book reviews for the next…

Categories: Living

--
Posted by PhilThreeten to PhilThreeten at 3/22/2006 11:01:00 AM
Allen antworten