June events in Philosophy of Physics and more

Guy Hetzroni

Jun 6, 2022, 1:10:43 PM6/6/22
to Philosophy of Physics Discussion Club
Dear friends,

No discussion club this month, but I enclose the details for three events of interest:

1. Below is an invitation to the next meeting of the research seminar of the Astrophysics Research Center of the Open University (ARCO). The talk, Rethinking the Connection Between Spacetime Symmetries and Gravity, is on June 13th, 15:00. If you wish to attend remotely please email me for the zoom link. (The seminar is in a hybrid format, no recording.)

2The 21st Annual Conference of the Israeli Society for the History, Philosophy, and Sociology of Science will take place in Tel-Aviv University on June 19th, including various sessions of interest. See the society webpage for the full program and more details.

3. The 25th Conference of The (New) Israeli Philosophy Association (IPA) will take place on June 30th at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The full program and more details can be found here.

Hope to see you there,
Guy.