Philosophy of Physics Discussion Club: Dustin Lazarovici at TAU

Guy Hetzroni

May 1, 2022, 2:21:14 PM5/1/22
to Philosophy of Physics Discussion Club
Dear friends,

Our next speaker is Dr. Dustin Lazarovici (The Technion). His talk, "The modern take on the quantum measurement problem (and what it has to do with philosophy)" will take place on Thursday, May 19th, 11:00, in Tel-Aviv University, Gilman building room 450

(Note that we have changed the format of our postings into a close google group; emails will be sent by admins only, we'll keep it to no more than a few emails a month. Everyone can add and remove themselves using the links at the bottom of the email.)

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Guy.

--
Dr. Guy Hetzroni