Peoria County Net Control for May

Fritz Bock

Apr 22, 2014, 10:57:16 AM4/22/14
to PeoriaCo...@googlegroups.com
Need a volunteer for net control duties for the May net schedule.  If you have not handled net control duties, now would be a great time to step forward and take a month.  There are only two net per month, the script is on the Peoria County ARES website, so it should be pretty painless activity.  So if you have not had the privilege of being a net control, now is the time !!!    Being a net control operator is foundational to being an ARES member.  If we can not provide net control operators during a non emergency net, then we will be hard pressed to provide that activities during an emergency.

If you would like to volunteer for the month of May or any other month, please contact me off list at wd9...@gmail.com

73

Fritz