Peoria County ARES Net, Wednesday, Jan 1, 8:00PM

Fritz Bock

Dec 31, 2013, 11:02:40 AM12/31/13
to PeoriaCo...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year !!!

I have posted the first 6 months of net control duties on on the Peoria County ARES website under the ARES Net tab.  I will lead off by conducting the net on Jan 1.  I believe we all need to take on those duties as we all may become a net control station sooner or later.

We will continue to operate as we did last year, if the assigned NCS can not be present for the net, then the next person on the list will take over,   Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Fritz